Student View Of London | Blog Changes

Saturday 14 January 2017 • 2 comments

Yep, still me here! After a lot of thinking (/gentle encouragement over FaceTime from my bestie), I've finally got round to updating my blog a bit and making some changes. I'm definitely not a huuuuge believer in all that 'new year new me' shebang, but it seemed a good as time as any to finally shake things up in my blogosphere.


Since I'm going to be living in Oslo for six months, being called Student View of London didn't seem so appropriate anymore, and I found it quite restrictive. I'm not going to be a student all my life, as much as I'd love to put off adulting like taxes etc ew, and most of my posts aren't student targeted anymore.

The posts I love writing the most are lifestyle, travel and fashion ones, so I really want to focus on these and not feel that I need to have a student perspective on things. Girl's gotta have freedom right?!

Quite a short post today, but I'm in the process of writing one about my first Norwegian night out, featuring freezing weather, kebabs and generally awful dancing. Just wanted to update you all incase you were like um who is this Honor Jane person.

And now back to blogging, making a tofu/noodle creation and having a chilled movie night- crazy saturday night student life, huh?

Honor xxx

2 comments