Sale Shopping Success

Tuesday 11 August 2015 • 1 comment

Don't get me wrong, I love a good sale. But 2 weeks in when everything has come off the hangers and the only things left are teeny size 4 crop tops screwed up on the floor? Not so much.

However, I braved it today and was rewarded!




I'd been looking for some tan ankles boots and these beauties fit the bill well, plus they were down to £30 which is always nice. Topshop have finished these now but they have a similar pair here for £45. However, New Look have a rather more student friendly version at £25 here 

I couldn't resist this sweatshirt from Topshop as well, which I definitely recommend- it's so cosy and perfect for snuggling up on the sofa!


My finished look and I was pretty happy with my sales shopping- thank you NUS as well for my 10% discount!

Honor xxx

1 comment

  1. So happy you have decided to start a blog! Loved this post and your take on sale shopping - I've never had much success! Can't wait to read your future posts :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete