How To Style | Printed Bomber Jacket

Monday 6 June 2016 • 4 comments


The first time I wore a bomber jacket was when I was about 12 and was going through a stage where I desperately wanted to be a fighter pilot. Me and my brother were obsessed with everything Top Gun, and ended up sharing a khaki jacket which we sewed RAF badges onto.

Man I was so cool.

(Also is it just me or is my contour on point in that picture?! I mean it did take me embarrassingly long but hey so worth it)

But I've completely fallen in love with them again this season. I wore my navy Topshop one to death all winter, and I found I was missing having a jacket I could just throw on during spring.

I lusted over this jacket in Zara for aaaaages. Like literally so long. Every time I went into Zara I'd just stare at it longingly and sigh sadly at the price tag.


Then one day I was with my mum, and she happened to pick it out to show it to me, thinking it was my style.

SO. Basically that was just justification to get it because clearly the universe was giving out the vibes that it belonged to me. Right? Right.

NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

 

I wear it All. The. Time. Walking to work? Check. Cocktails out with my girls? Yup. Travelling to see my bestie? I've got it on.

It's the perfect spring/summer transition piece, because it gives coverage when it's a bit chilly, but doesn't feel like you're smothered in a massive duvet or anything. 

Plus its just so soft and silky, I have to keep reminding myself not to sit there stroking my arm. Kinda weird ngl.



For this post I kept the rest of my outfit pretty simple. White sneakers, sheer blouse and the grey ripped Topshop jeans I basically live in. (But every single time I wear them my grandma offers to darn them up. ITS FASHION OKAY.)

Now it's prosecco time yaaaaaaaay.

Honor xxx

4 comments

  1. Love that jacket! Love the way you wear it too - I have seen that jacket but didn't think I would get much wear from it, but now I am gonna try and get one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can definitely recommend, I'm surprised by how much it goes with.

      Honor xxx

      Delete
  2. i saw this in zara when i was in there last, its so pretty

    Hannah at Hannah Venables / A CREATIVE LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous, probably my favourite thing in my wardrobe at the moment!

      Honor xxx

      Delete