What I Wore For My Internship

Sunday 16 October 2016 • 1 comment

After the most amazing, hectic and full on four weeks, my time as a fashion intern at Look has come to an end *cue sadness/amazement at all this newfound free time*

I've enjoyed pretty much every minute (minus the time we were asked to tidy up a huuuuge pile of hangers, prompting flashbacks to that time Rachel in Friends opened up a cupboard to find a load of hangers at work). 

But one of my favourite things has been having the opportunity to see and try out different fashion styles I wouldn't normally have thought about. So here's a round up of some of my favourite looks and trends from the last month, hopefully giving some new outfit inspo!

And bonus, everything is high street woo!

The Midi Dress



Dress | Topshop
Choker | Zara
Boots | River Island

The Slip Dress



T Shirt | Topshop
Slip Dress | Zara
Glitter Socks | Topshop
Trainers | Stradivarius

Ballet inspo


Midi Skirt | H and M

Faux Fur


Jacket | Topshop
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Zara


Lace blouse | Topshop
Gilet | Vintage

Leopard accents


Shirt | Zara
Leather trousers | New Look
Over The Knee Boots | Office


Blouse | Zara
Skirt | Miss Selfridge
Shoes | Dune

Grunge Glam


T Shirt | Tommy Hilfiger


Skirt | New Look
Boots | Topshop

Velvet


Cold shoulder jumper | All Saints
Skirt | River Island
Velvet Boots | New Look

Ruffles


Blouse | Primark (it's literally dirt cheap go get it it's fab)
Trousers | Zara

I could go ooooon, but that could get a smidge dull, and if you've seen my insta you'll have seen these all before. (And if you haven't then come say hi and chat all things fashiony)

I don't know why, but I always have a wave of productivity and inspiration on Sundays, maybe because I've done sweet FA all day and feel like I need to make up for it...

Looking over all these outfits has seriously made me want to go shopping and get ready for winter because I feel like all my jumpers have run away since last year. Hoodies where u at??

Hope you all have a b.e.a.uuuutiful week ahead of you!

Honor xxx






1 comment

  1. Fabulous - I love your blog - its always informative but entertaining! :-)

    ReplyDelete