OOTD | Culottes

Thursday 21 July 2016 • 4 comments

I have post holiday blues, siiiigh. I've been on a cruise around the Mediterranean and just damn it was basically the perfect few weeks. Good food, company, travel and weather... what more could a girl want?

So rather than lounge around on my bed staring at my tan lines (you can actually see where my watch was, when I saw it I was genuinely excited and I know that's pathetic but hey- freckles over here will take whatever she can get), I thought I'd reminsce at pictures and post some outfit inspo. Might actually be relevant with this lil heat wave in England which has got everyone going nuts.


When we were in Malaga I made my brother take photos for the blog and it's lucky he's a vain teenager because he was all about finding the right angles and all that jazz. Bless the selfie generation.

But I needed photos because I was feeling my outfit so much this day, it kept me cool and hid all the dodgy burn on my leg so woohoo double bonus.

Until a month ago I'd been secretly judging culottes and wondering why anyone would want wear them because aren't they what pirates wear. But now I am such a convert. Like I just love them so much I want to live in them. I thought as a bit of a shortie I couldn't really pull them off but now I definitely think anyone can wear them.



I paired mine with some chunky flatform trainers to give me some much needed height, a super skinny crop top to balance out the baggy bottoms and some funky sunglasses which I hardly took off the whole holiday. (Every time I wear them or my other circle sunglasses my friends make John Lennon/70s jokes but ya know the joke is on them because they're the ones without such snazzy eyewear in their life)

Plus look how pretty the view is! Little history geek me dragged my family up a cool castle and the trek up the hill in the heat was definitely worth it for the views.

Many, many more holiday related posts to come so watch this space, and I hope you're all having a fab summer and enjoying the sun!

Honor xxx


Top | Tophop
Culottes | Topshop
Trainers | Stradivarius (I can't find them online but they're in the sale so snap them up when you can)




4 comments

  1. Love your outfit - looks so cool, comfy and chic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Going to be living in it all summer- it's so perfect for travelling and long flights.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Yaaaaas I have these culottes and adore them. Bless your selfie brother for these great photos! That view though!

    Where are your sunglasses from? Love them!

    Lois | www.aworthytrend.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab, clearly all the best people have them ;)

      Sadly I can't remember, I've had them for years and I rediscovered them a few weeks ago. Possibly H and M or Accessorize.

      xxx

      Delete