OOTD | Nautical Inspired

Tuesday 31 May 2016 • 2 comments



Recently, I'm not sure why my work wages bother going into my bank account, they honestly might as well just go straight to Zara... 

I'm just loving their summer collection so much- more than anywhere else on the high street at the moment. I recently went to Oxford Street having just been paid to try and update my summer wardrobe, but the only place I bought anything from was Zara. (Oh, and Topshop, but that was for new underwear and I think my mum would disown me if I ever blogged that.)



Both my top and shorts in this outfit are from Zara, and I just fell in love with them when I tried them on.

I love clothes which are classic with a bit of an edge- think demure from the front with an open back, or super short shorts.

I think both the top and shorts are so versatile, and I have loads of ideas of how to transition them from day to night. Since I've gone to uni and started working, the versatility of pieces has been so much more of a priority to me.

If I can't see myself wearing something more than on a few occasions  that top costing four hours of cleaning/making salads is suddenly so much less appealing. 




Every time I see a picture of Taylor Swift, I always have outfit envy. I may not have the endless legs, but I can have super cute shorts and red lips. I went for a classic make up look like her, but made it quirkier with my sunglasses.

You know when you just love something SO much? This is literally me with these glasses.

My friends always make the inevitable John Lennon jokes, but whatever. I look cool AF.

(I'm not arrogant I promise, I just looooove my sunglasses.)





Definitely want to wear red lips more often now, going to have to be bolder in my make up and make this a key part of my summer look I think.

I love fresh skin and shimmery, light eye make up in summer. I'm all about getting ready in fifteen minutes max- gotta prioritise that sleep time right?



Off to go and enjoy the sunshine now, and try and turn my legs to more of an off white colour.

(I'll probably just get a shit ton of freckles and burnt patches.)

Sigh.

Loads of love from the 'hood...

Honor xxx


Top | Zara
Shorts | Zara
Sunglasses | Accessorize
Shoes (similar) | Office

2 comments

  1. Literally you're so beautiful! Can I have some of your freckles? NEED those shorts!

    Lois | www.aworthytrend.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made me smile so much, thank you. Hahaha I definitely have enough spare freckles to give away- they've genuinely erupted in this sun!

      xxxxx

      Delete