Foodie Loves | The Chelsea Ivy Garden

Sunday 8 November 2015 • 2 comments

I love uni, but sometimes a little bit of home is what you need to get you feeling ready for the week ahead, and for me nothing beats a visit from my mumma. (And no that's not just because of the free lunch, I promise...)

Sloane Square and King's Road is one of my favourite areas of London for a mooch around, plus all the Christmas lights were up making me feel all festive! After trekking round Zara and all browsing through all the shops, I was definitely in need of a pick me up, and that was definitely what I got at The Chelsea Ivy Garden!




Inside is the most gorgeous decor, homely yet elegant. My perch for lunch was on a sofa, and the vibe was relaxed with mismatched furniture and cushions, but also super fancy and beautiful to look around. This matched the presentation of the table and the food- it almost looked too good to eat! Almost. But not quite.


I had the Backlands Buck to drink, and it really tasted as good as it looked! I'm a sucker for a whisky cocktail, and this was one of the nicest I've had in a while. Plus I found the presentation of it really amazing, I want to go back just to see what the rest are like.


The menu is extensive, and as I vegetarian I was spoilt for choice. The brunch and breakfast menu in particular caught my eye.

I can really recommend it for a long, leisurely lunch- my mum and I were in there for over 2 hours! The food and drinks are really exceptional, and there's a great atmosphere inside. I can imagine it's even more special in the summer when you can sit in the garden too.

Not particularly for the student budget, but as always there are ways around that- order tap water and the food is quite reasonably priced for what you get!

Honor xxx

2 comments

  1. LOVE your photos - that cocktail looks amazing! I definitely need to go here when I'm next in London :)

    I absolutely love reading your lifestyle posts :)

    Lois | www.aworthytrend.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I struggled with my iPhone 4S camera but I was pleasantly surprised! I can definitely recommend it :)

      That's so kind of you, glad you're enjoying them!

      Honor xxx

      Delete