Foodie Loves | Chez Antoinette

Tuesday 1 December 2015 • 1 comment

Another food post... what is coming over me? I just couldn't not share this little gem I found in Covent Garden.

Tucked away in the lower ground of the Market Place in the Covent Garden is Chez Antoinette, a beautiful little French eatery. Inside it has a cute, vintage vibe that makes you feel immediately at home.




It's simple, delicious French fare, with a large selection of tartines, salads and soups to choose from. As a vegetarian there was some lovely options, but I can imagine that it would be even better for those who eat meat.


Since it's basically Christmas,I felt it would be rude not to try the Mulled wine there, and Oh. My. Gosh. It was just like Christmas in a mug. Warm, comforting and just the right amount of spice and sweetness, and I loved how it was served.


I shared the Camembert with my mum, and it was SO good. Gooey and warm, and stuffed with herbs and fruit, it's given me major inspiration for future dinner parties!

If you're looking for somewhere independent, quirky and delicious for a lunch or casual dinner I can heartily recommend it. Not too pricey either, and definitely can be comfortably fitted in to a student budget for a treat. If you fancy checking out the website or menu, I've linked it here.

Honor xxx




1 comment

  1. Oh this looks gorgeous! I love that the mulled wine was served in a cute French cup and saucer!

    Lois xxxxx www.aworthytrend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete