OOTD | Silver Skirt and Fur Jacket

Tuesday 6 December 2016 • No comments

Well London, you've certainly got me in a wintery, festive mood! I don't think there's any better time to live here, everything about it is putting me in the best mood, minus the hordes of tourists making Oxford Street grind to a standstill obvs. The lights, the markets, the general happy mood permeating the air (or is that just mulled wine...?), all contributes to me falling deeper in love with London.

I had a wander around Shoreditch with my bestie the other day to shoot this outfit, and it reminded me of just how big and varied this city is! However it's also incredibly chilly at the moment, which is why this outfit is perfect for the festive period!




I've been a bit obsessed with silver for a while now, and when I saw this skirt in Topshop I knew I had to get it! I thought I might look a bit space cadet in it, but I soon realised how versatile it is. You can easily dress it down for the day with biker boots and a cosy, chunky swearer, or up for a night out with a fancy coat like mine and a nice top, which I did the day I shot this!

It's perfect for an alternative to a denim skirt, or for a cute, quirky party look when you're not really feeling a dress.


My love affair with this jacket started waaaaay back in August when I was walking around in shorts, spotted it across the shop and bought it on my best ever impulse buy. I've been waiting for a chance to wear it since, I'm so glad that moment is finally here!

It's unbelievably cosy, well made and so practical- I've worn it with jeans to uni, and with a gown for a black tie ball! Definitely an investment piece, and one which you won't believe how much wear you can get out of it. I think it's amazing value too, it definitely looks much more expensive than it actually is.


It's all in the details as they say, and I completely love the ruffle neckline of this jumper. I've hardly taken it off since I got it, it feels so cute and feminine, something which I find to be hard when it's freezing outside I want to wrap myself in duvets and massive jumpers!

This zebra choker is my new fave accessory, and makes a nice change from my standard black one. Taking a walk on the wild side...


In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, that's all from me folks! Hope you're getting in the Christmas spirit and enjoying your December!

Honor xxx

Coat | Topshop (similar)
Jumper | New Look
Skirt | Topshop (similar)
Choker | Topshop

(I've just realised it looks like I'm some walking advertisement for Topshop but I actually just love them and their student discount)






Post a Comment