Alternative Ways To Spend A Day | London

Saturday 24 October 2015 • No comments

After finishing uni one day, I popped my headphones on a went for a wander to try and get to know London better, and maybe uncover some gems. It's one of my favourite things to do, as you get to know where you're studying better, and it's a fun way to get some exercise (which I needed after I discovered Snog...)


(excuse the random dot of nail varnish lol, too many testers in Boots, too little time)

My friends have all told me I'm seriously late on the bandwagon for this, but I figured some of you out there may not have heard of this, and it's just too darn good to keep to myself. Snog is a frozen yoghurt shop with locations all over London, what's great about it is that with a fat free base, you can make it as healthy or as indulgent as you please. Guess which one I went for? Yup, that caramel sauce and chocolate fudge brownie was calling to me...


Another day, I was scrolling mindlessly on the internet when my brain registered the words 'Cat Cafe'. Intrigued, and missing my own cat, I grabbed a friend and headed to Shoreditch (where else?!) to investigate. And Oh. My. Gosh.


If you're missing your own feline friend, or would like one for an hour without the commitment, this place is for you. It's quite literally what it says it is, 2 rooms with a whole load of cats and the option to have tea and cake. They seem so happy and well cared for, and all the toys make it a kitty's paradise. I went in the late afternoon when they were all pretty chilled out, so if you want hyperactive kittens to play with, I'd say the morning is the best time.


I fell so in love with this kitten, just too cute. It's a quirky and different way to spend an hour, and £5 doesn't seem too unreasonable, plus there's no pressure to buy anything once you're there.

Have fun exploring!

Honor xxx


Post a Comment